Start May 2017
Twelve month contract
ESA is currently seeking an experienced Digital Operations Manger to join our team based in Sydney for a twelve month Maternity Leave placement.
The Digital Operations Manager will play a key role in implementing the ESA digital and social strategy.
The role will have a wide variety of responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Working with production and post production teams, as well as Network partners and external digital partners, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google to define and implement a digital strategy for the production
- Work with executive producers, production supervisors, unit publicists and Post production teams in the management of digital and social media projects
- Engage, hire and manage staff to deliver digital and social media strategies for Network Partners
- Overall operational management and maintaining quality of output from the social media team against the Network Partner’s digital/social media targets and strategy
- Manage and oversee the social media calendar for each format and ensure accurate and timely delivery of all posts to be undertaken by the ESA social media team
- Manage approvals of social media posts with EPs and Network Partners
This role will commence in May 2017 and continue for twelve months with the possibility of extending after that timeframe.
Successful applicants will have at least 5 years experience working in a similar role, ideally in the television industry, however other industries such as radio, music or entertainment will be considered.
Applicants will have extensive knowledge of social media, web and application publishing and knowledge of content management systems as well as a thorough understanding of the digital and social landscape, technologies as well as trends in the entertainment industry.
Key skills required for the role include attention to detail, copywriting, strong communication, negotiation and technical skills. Successful applicants will have experience managing a small team and be able to remail calm under deadline pressure.
If this sounds like the role for you please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org