Car space provided Dynamic and varied role
Based in Sydney, Endemol Shine Australia (ESA) is a television production company comprising of proven leaders in television and digital production whose shows have become rating hits. ESA’s slate represents popular programming on Australian free-to-air networks and pay TV channels producing shows such as MasterChef, Married at First Sight, Australian Survivor, Australian Ninja Warrior, Shark Tank, Gogglebox to name a few.
ESA is currently seeking an experienced Head of Post Production Operations to join our team based in Rosebery, Sydney and other Sydney based locations as needed.
The Head of Post Production Operations will play a key role in managing the day to day operations of our Post Production facility which will involve resourcing for our Programmes, assisting in development concepts for new formats from a post production perspective, overseeing schedules and budgets and ensure appropriate flow for all new and existing programmes.
The role will have a wide variety of responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Manage daily operations throughout post acting as an advisor and senior support channel for all managers and productions.
- Act as the conduit between Post Production Employees and Production Executives, Executive Producers and other parts of the business for any employee relations’ matters
- Oversee all aspects of the resources planning, particularly scheduling & staffing.
- Work with the Creative Director and Executive Producers to crew suitable post production teams.
- Create innovative and bespoke solutions for attracting and retaining top talent.
- Attending initial creative brief and working with Production Supervisors to custom design bespoke solutions to post scheduling and budgeting to meet the requirements of each new show.
- Work collaboratively with the Production Supervisors and Director of Post Production to generate development schedules that meet budget targets and advise on considerations that will need to be adopted for the production.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure budgets and schedules are on track during the production.
- Maintain an ongoing mindset of process with the intent of improving post systems and communication.
Successful applicants will have at least 5 years experience working in a similar role within the television industry, and have extensive experience managing a team.
Applicants will have extensive knowledge of Post Production, budgeting and scheduling of TV Programmes as well as a thorough understanding of the post production process. Applicants will ideally come from a previous Post Production Supervisor or Facilities Manager background.
Key skills required for the role include strong leadership skills, communication, negotiation and creative and technical comprehension.
If this sounds like the role for you please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org