TV industry | Dynamic and varied role
Based in Sydney, Endemol Shine Australia (ESA) is a television production company comprising of proven leaders in television and digital production whose shows have become rating hits. ESA’s slate represents popular programming on Australian free-to-air networks and pay TV channels producing shows such as MasterChef, Married at First Sight, Australian Survivor, Australian Ninja Warrior, Shark Tank, Gogglebox to name a few.
ESA is currently seeking an experienced Production Executive to join our team based Sydney.
The Production Executive will be an addition to our core team of Production Executives and play a key role in the development and day-to-day management of our productions. The role has a wide variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Developing budgets, schedules and production plans for new programs
- Overseeing and management of production budgets and schedules for existing programming.
- Liaising with Network executives and key suppliers.
- Recruitment, development & mentoring of production staff
Successful applicants must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in roles such as Line Producer or Production Supervisor in the television industry,
- Previous experience in unscripted programming including large scale multi-camera television productions.
- Strong financial & negotiation skills including excel skills
- Robust WH&S experience and knowledge
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Experience in managing a large team of people
If this sounds like the role for you please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org